Nationwide Training Sessions
NICNAS builds compliance by working closely with industry, regularly conducting free training sessions for new registrants and those unfamiliar with the scheme. The sessions provide information about regulatory obligations under the ICNA Act and look to assist registrants find the most practical way to meet those obligations.
NICNAS training sessions run for two hours and cover the following topics:
- Who is NICNAS?
- What does NICNAS do?
- Industrial chemical introducer's regulatory obligations
- NICNAS registration
- Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS)
- New industrial chemicals
- Existing chemicals
- Prior Informed Consent (PIC) chemicals
- NICNAS compliance and enforcement functions
- Cosmetic introducers' regulatory obligations
Scheduled NICNAS Training Sessions
- 18 August 2016 – Adelaide, South Australia
- 20 October 2016 – Perth, Western Australia
- 17 November 2016 – Brisbane, Queensland
- 23 February 2017 – Melbourne, Victoria
Limited places are available so please register early.
To attend a NICNAS Training Session
- email your name, industry/company, number of attendees and preferred city/date
- your email will count as you being registered for your preferred session with no receipt email
- we will contact you two weeks before your training session to confirm your attendance and venue details
Contact NICNAS or telephone: (02) 8577 8800 or Freecall 1800 638 528, if you would like more information.Back to top