Register your business

Log in or enrol with NICNAS Business Services

View our register of industrial chemical introducers

Report suspected non-compliance

Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter — "Stakeholder Update"

You must be registered with us if you import and/or manufacture relevant industrial chemicals or products that contain industrial chemicals for commercial purposes. This applies regardless of the amount that you import and/or manufacture.

You register your business with us, not your products, chemicals or product ingredients.

Your registration obligations does not relate to the toxicity or hazardous nature of your chemicals. You may also need to tell us about your chemical or have us assess it before you import or manufacture your chemical.

Last update 25 October 2019