NICNAS Customs Broker seminars
We are holding free Customs Broker information sessions in 2017-18, providing a regulatory overview about our role in assessing industrial chemicals as well as protecting human health and the environment. We encourage all licensed brokers to attend.
The seminar will cover:
- Who we are and what we do
- NICNAS registration and Chemical Inventory (AICS)
- Compliance and enforcement
- Opportunity for consultation
Seminars are taking place on the following dates:
- Sydney - 8 November 2017, 1:45pm-2:45pm
- Brisbane - 16 November 2017, 9:30am-10:30am
- Perth - 23 November 2017, 9:00am-10:00am
- Melbourne - 29 November 2017, 1:45pm-2:45pm
They will provide advice on what your clients need to know so they understand their NICNAS obligations.
The seminars are an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity.
If you wish to attend, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks before a session:
- your name
- choice of broker seminar
- number of attendees.
We will provide event details once you have registered.
You must register your attendance with us prior to the event date if you wish to attend, as there are mandatory training prerequisites prior to CPD points being awarded.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Last update 9 November 2017