Business compliance seminars
There is currently no scheduled seminar.
We encourage compliance with the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (ICNA Act) by offering business compliance seminars around Australia. These are ideal for newly registered businesses or those unfamiliar with us.
Interested in attending a seminar?
- The new scheme, Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Scheme, AICIS commencing 1 July 2020
- About NICNAS
- NICNAS Registration
- The Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS)
- New industrial chemicals
- Existing Chemicals
- Prior Informed Consent chemicals (PIC)
- NICNAS Compliance and Enforcement
- Cosmetic introducer’s regulatory obligations
Last update 16 September 2019