- Amendment of chemical names and addition of molecular formulas
- Decisions on requests to vary the draft Secondary Notification report for Polymer in FDP-S948B-09
- New chemicals full public reports
- Early introduction permits
- Low volume chemical permits
- Commercial evaluation permits
- Chemicals added to the Inventory five years after issue of assessment certificate
- Chemicals added to the Inventory following issue of assessment certificate
Decisions on requests to vary the draft Secondary Notification report for Polymer in FDP-S948B-09
The Director has made a decision on each request to vary the draft Secondary Notification Assessment report for Polymer in FDP-S948B-09.
You can read about these decisions in the downloadable document.
The original draft Secondary Notification assessment report for Polymer in FDP-S948B-09 was published in Chemical Gazette No. 11, November 2018.
This notice is given in accordance with section 60E(6) of the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (the Act).
If you would like more information please contact the Targeted Assessments team on 1800 638 528 (free call) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update 30 January 2019