- Amendment of chemical names and addition of molecular formulas
- Decisions on requests to vary the draft Secondary Notification report for Polymer in FDP-S948B-09
- New chemicals full public reports
- Early introduction permits
- Low volume chemical permits
- Commercial evaluation permits
- Chemicals added to the Inventory five years after issue of assessment certificate
- Chemicals added to the Inventory following issue of assessment certificate
Commercial evaluation permits
The following permits were issued under section 21G of the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 and grant the importation or manufacture of a chemical by a business for commercial evaluation purposes.
|CEC permit number||Permit holder||Company postcode||Chemical or trade name||Hazardous substance||Introduction volume (kg)||Use||Duration (months)|
|879||Velocity Vehicle Care Pty Ltd||3004||Chemical in Car Wash Presoaks||Yes||4000||Component of car cleaning products||24|
|880||Akzo Nobel Pty Ltd||3020||Polymer in Incacryl PS120||ND||4000||Component of industrial coatings||24|
ND = not determined: Based on the information available, the notified chemical cannot be classified according to the Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS), as adopted for industrial chemicals in Australia.
Last update 1 January 2019