- Amendment of chemical names and addition of molecular formulae
- Chemicals added to the Inventory 5 years after issue of assessment certificate
- Chemicals added to the Inventory following issue of assessment certificate
- Final report — Secondary notification assessment on Irgalube 232
- New chemicals full public reports
- Low volume chemical permits
- Early introduction permits
Final report — Secondary notification assessment on Irgalube 232
The secondary notification assessment on Irgalube 232 has been completed under the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (the Act).
The Director of NICNAS gives notice under section 72 of the Act that Irgalube 232 is no longer a chemical requiring secondary notification. However, sections 64(1) and 64(2) of the Act continue to apply to this chemical, which means that manufacturers and importers of the chemical remain obliged to advise the Director of relevant changes in circumstances.
Consultation and communication process
Secondary notification timeline:
- draft report released to the applicants for feedback from 19 November to 17 December 2018 (as required by section 60D of the Act)
- draft report released for public comment from 22 January to 5 March 2019 (as required by section 60E of the Act)
- final report published 2 April 2019 (in accordance with section 60F of the Act).
If you have queries or would like to request a copy of the report please contact the NICNAS Targeted Assessments Program:
Phone: 1800 638 528 (Free call)
Fax: 02 8577 8888
Last update 2 April 2019