- Chemicals added to the AICS 5 years after issue of assessment certificate
- Correction of an error on AICS
- Chemicals added to the AICS following issue of assessment certificate
- Final secondary notification assessment report α-D-Glucopyranoside, β-D-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate
- Secondary Notification of Ethanaminium, 2-hydroxy-N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-N-methyl-, esters with C16-18 and C18-unsatd. fatty acids, Me sulfates (salts)
- New chemicals full public reports
- Low volume chemical permits
- Commercial evaluation permits
- Early introduction permits
- Controlled use permits
Final secondary notification assessment report α-D-Glucopyranoside, β-D-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate
The secondary notification assessment of α-D-Glucopyranoside, β-D-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate (CAS No. 37318-31-3) has been completed under the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (ICNA Act).
The Director gives notice under section 72 of the ICNA Act that α-D-Glucopyranoside, β-D-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate is no longer undergoing secondary notification assessment. However, secondary notification requirements for the chemical still apply. Under sections 64(1) and 64(2) of the ICNA Act, manufacturers and importers of the chemical must advise NICNAS of the changes in circumstances.
Consultation and communication process
Secondary notification timeline:
- draft report released to the applicants for feedback from 1 August to 29 August 2017 (as required by section 60D of the ICNA Act)
- draft report released for public comment from 26 September to 31 October 2017 (as required by section 60E of the ICNA Act)
- final report published 7 November 2017, in accordance with section 60F of the ICNA Act.
If you have queries or would like to request a copy of the report please contact the Targeted Assessment Program:
Phone: 1800 638 528 (Free call)
Fax: 02 8577 8888
Last update 7 November 2017