- Chemicals added to the AICS 5 years after issue of assessment certificate
- Secondary notifications assessed by NICNAS
- New chemicals full public reports
- Early introduction permits
- Low volume chemical permits
- Chemicals added to the AICS following issue of assessment certificate
- Reminder - AICS Trade Name Annex information request
Chemicals added to the AICS 5 years after issue of assessment certificate
The following chemicals have been added to the Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS) in accordance with section 14(1) of the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989.
Benzene, ethenyl-, homopolymer, stearyl derivs.
Fatty acids, C18-unsatd., dimers, hydrogenated, polymers with adipic acid, 1,4-cyclohexanedimethanol, hydrazine, 3-hydroxy-2-(hydroxymethyl)-2-methylpropanoic acid and 1,1’-methylenebis[4-isocyanatocyclohexane], compds. With trimethylamine
Poly[oxy(methyl-1,2-ethanediyl)], alpha-hydro-omega-hydroxy-, ether with 2,2-bis(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-propanediol (4:1), polymer with 5-isocyanato-1-(isocyanatomethyl)-1,3,3-trimethylcyclohexane, 3-(trimethoxysilyl)-N-[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]-1-propanamine-blocked
Last update 29 July 2018