Business compliance seminars
Last update 21 March 2017
NICNAS encourages compliance with the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (ICNA Act) by offering business compliance seminars around Australia.
These seminars are ideal for newly registered businesses or those unfamiliar with NICNAS.
The seminars are free and run for up to 3 hours.
- what is NICNAS and what does NICNAS do?
- industrial chemical introducer's regulatory obligations
- how to register your business with NICNAS
- Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS)
- new industrial chemicals
- existing chemicals
- Prior Informed Consent (PIC) chemicals (Rotterdam Convention)
- NICNAS compliance and enforcement functions
- NICNAS reforms
- cosmetic introducers' regulatory obligations
Upcoming seminar dates
- Thursday 23 February 2017, Melbourne (booked out)
- Thursday 18 May 2017, Sydney
More dates will be scheduled in 2017.
How to book
Booking is essential. Complete our online booking form to secure a place.
Advice on venue location and times is provided 2 weeks prior to the seminar.
If you have any questions, contact us.
Telephone: 02 8577 8800
Freecall: 1800 638 528