Business compliance seminars
Last update 25 July 2017
NICNAS encourages compliance with the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (ICNA Act) by offering business compliance seminars around Australia.
These seminars are ideal for newly registered businesses or those unfamiliar with NICNAS.
The seminars are free and run for up to 3 hours.
- About NICNAS
- Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS)
- New industrial chemicals
- Existing chemicals
- Prior Informed Consent (PIC) chemicals
- Regulation of industrial nanomaterials
- Overview of NICNAS reforms
- Compliance and enforcement
- Cosmetic introducers' regulatory obligations
Upcoming seminar dates
|Thursday, 10 August 2017||Adelaide||9.30am - 12pm|
|Thursday, 16 November 2017||Brisbane||9.30am - 12pm|
How to book
Complete our online booking form to secure a place for your preferred seminar.
If you have any questions, contact us.
Telephone: 02 8577 8800
Freecall: 1800 638 528