Draft Industrial Chemical Rules and Categorisation Guidelines
- Interested parties were invited to comment on the Draft Rules and Categorisation Guidelines explaining the proposed reforms and new legislation.
- The public consultation started 9 March 2018 and closed on 31 May 2018.
- Any enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
IMAP Tranche 23
- Interested parties were invited to comment on the assessment outcomes of IMAP—Tranche 23 reports published on 2 March 2018.
- The public comment period closed on 11 May 2018.
Rotterdam Convention Annex III proposed additions - call for information
NICNAS was seeking information on the industrial use of tributyl tin compounds and short chain chlorinated paraffins following their addition to the industrial use category in Annex III of the Rotterdam Convention.
- For more information refer to the Chemical Gazette.
- The call for information deadline was May 4 2018.
- Go to this news item on the additions
Draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement (CRIS) 2018-2019
- Consultation closed on 4 May 2018.
- The final CRIS is now available (includes our responses to stakeholder comments).
Last update 9 August 2018