Draft Industrial Chemical Rules and Categorisation Guidelines
- Interested parties were invited to comment on the Draft Rules and Categorisation Guidelines explaining the proposed reforms and new legislation.
- The public consultation started 9 March 2018 and closed on 31 May 2018.
- Any enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMAP Tranche 23
- Interested parties were invited to comment on the assessment outcomes of IMAP—Tranche 23 reports published on 2 March 2018.
- The public comment period closed on 11 May 2018.
Rotterdam Convention Annex III proposed additions - call for information
NICNAS was seeking information on the industrial use of tributyl tin compounds and short chain chlorinated paraffins following their addition to the industrial use category in Annex III of the Rotterdam Convention.
- For more information refer to the Chemical Gazette.
- The call for information deadline was May 4 2018.
Draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement 2018-2019
- Go to the draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement 2018-2019.
- Consultation closed on 4 May 2018.
Secondary notification of Irgalube 232
- Secondary notification is now required for Irgalube 232 following new studies, new use as a collector in the sulphide flotation process and increased intended introduction volumes. For more information refer to the Chemical Gazette.
- The secondary notification deadline was 1 May 2018.
Section 20AB Notice
Request for information about products in the Trade Name Annex of the Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances
Notice issued pursuant to section 20AB of the Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act 1989 (the ICNA Act) the Director, National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (NICNAS) requests that he be provided with information on each industrial chemical making up each product listed in the Trade Names Annex (TNA) section of the Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS).
The information requested by this Notice was required to be given by 9 March 2018.
IMAP Tranche 22
- Interested parties were invited to comment on the assessment outcomes of IMAP—Tranche 22 reports published on 27 October 2017.
- The public comment period closed on 12 January 2018.
Draft secondary notification assessment report
Secondary notification assessment α-D-Glucopyranoside, β-D-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate (CAS No. 37318-31-3) for public comment
The public comment period closed on 31 October 2017.
Last update 21 June 2018