Reforms: release of draft Rules and Categorisation Guidelines
Consultation extended to 31 May 2018 — read the information and have your sayFind out more
Draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement 2018-2019
- Go to the draft Cost Recovery Implementation Statement 2018-2019.
- Consultation closes on 4 May 2018.
Secondary notification of Irgalube 232
- Secondary notification is now required for Irgalube 232 following new studies, new use as a collector in the sulphide flotation process and increased intended introduction volumes. For more information refer to the Chemical Gazette.
- The secondary notification deadline is 1 May 2018.
Call for information — Rotterdam Convention Annex III proposed additions
- NICNAS is seeking information on the industrial use of tributyl tin compounds and short chain chlorinated paraffins following their addition to the industrial use category in Annex III of the Rotterdam Convention. For more information refer to the Chemical Gazette.
- The call for information deadline is May 4 2018.
IMAP Tranche 23
- Interested parties are invited to comment on the assessment outcomes of IMAP—Tranche 23 reports published on 2 March 2018.
- The public comment period closes on 11 May 2018.
Last update 6 April 2018