PRIORITY EXISTING CHEMICAL DIBUTYL PHTHALATE
Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) has been assessed as a priority existing chemical (PEC) under the Commonwealth Industrial Chemicals (Notification and Assessment) Act, 1989 (the Act), as amended. Under Section 60F of the Act, the final assessment report for DBP (PEC Report No. 36) is available at the NICNAS website
An information sheet on DBP is also available on the NICNAS website.
The publication of this report revokes the declaration of DBP as a priority existing chemical under Section 62 of the Act.
Following public comment on the DBP draft report, the Director has made a decision to vary the report, and this variation has been incorporated in the final report. In preparation for publishing the final report, this report has undergone minor editing.
The report is also available (free) on request to:
GPO Box 58
Sydney NSW 2001
Toll free 1800 638 528 or may be requested by fax: (02) 8577 8888 or email email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- SPECIAL NOTICES
- PRIORITY EXISTING CHEMICAL DIBUTYL PHTHALATE
- PRIORITY EXISTING CHEMICAL DIMETHYL PHTHALATE
- Decision Regarding the Request to Vary the Public Report for PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone (PLC/1119)
- CONTROLLED USE PERMITS IN FORCE AS AT 31 OCTOBER 2013
- ASSESSMENT AND PRIORITISATION OF EXISTING CHEMICALS ON THE AUSTRALIAN INVENTORY OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES (AICS)–STAGE ONE
- SECONDARY NOTIFICATION OF Fluorosurfactant FC-4430
- OFFICE CLOSURE-CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2013–14
- NEW CHEMICALS FULL PUBLIC REPORTS
- PERMITS ISSUED
- AUSTRALIAN INVENTORY OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES
- NOTICE OF CHEMICALS ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE LISTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN INVENTORY OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES AFTER ISSUING OF ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATES
- NOTICE OF CHEMICALS ELIGIBLE FOR LISTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN INVENTORY OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES FIVE YEARS AFTER ISSUING OF ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATES
- NOTICE OF AMENDMENTS TO THE AUSTRALIAN INVENTORY OF CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES