IMAP Assessments—Public Comment
Interested parties have the opportunity to comment on the assessment outcomes for Tranche 18.
The assessments are accessed by the following Microsoft Excel tables and looking for 'Tranche 18' in the tranche column.
- Tier I—human health assessments (xlsx)
- Tier I—environment assessment (xlsx)
- Tier II—human health assessments (xlsx)
- Tier II-environment assessment (xlsx)
- Tier III—human health assessments (xlsx)
How to submit comments
- Use the public comment form.
- Public comment period ends 5pm, 22 August 2016.
- Guidance is available on the submission of public comments.
- For Tier II and III assessments, use the public comment form located at the top of each assessment.
- Comments are sought where information that has potential to affect the outcome of an assessment has not been considered in the assessment.
- Comments provided should be evidence-based and the relevance of submitted information should be highlighted.
Past public comments
NICNAS has published an overview of public comments on previous IMAP assessments.Back to top