Nationwide Training Sessions
NICNAS builds compliance by working closely with industry. We regularly run free training sessions for new registrants and those unfamiliar with NICNAS; giving you information about your regulatory obligations under the ICNA Act and helping you find the most practical way to meet those obligations.
NICNAS training lasts for 1.5 to 2 hours. Topics covered include:
- Who is NICNAS?
- What does NICNAS do?
- Industrial chemical introducers' regulatory obligations
- NICNAS registration
- Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS)
- New industrial chemicals
- Existing chemicals
- Prior Informed Consent (PIC) chemicals
- NICNAS compliance and enforcement functions
- Cosmetic introducers' regulatory obligations
Scheduled NICNAS Training Sessions
- 26 November 2015 – Brisbane, QLD (registration closes 12 November 2015)
- 17 March 2016 – Melbourne, VIC
- 2 June 2016 – Sydney, NSW (registration closes 23 May 2016)
Please note, limited places are available, and these sessions are designed for new registrants and those unfamiliar with the NICNAS scheme.
To attend a NICNAS Training Session
- simply email your name, industry/company, number of attendees and preferred city/date.
- we will contact you two weeks before your training session to confirm the venue and other details
Contact us by email or phone (02) 8577 8800, or Freecall 1800 638 528 if you'd like more information.Back to top